Medical Services

  • Medical services that are needed are identified and Parents and UAY can make written requests for medical and dental appointment co-pay, immunization cost, transportation to medical appointments, and clothing for disaster victims. These requests should be made to the school social worker, FIT specialist, or school nurse. A variety of programs will support these needs.