6:30 PM HSD Board Meeting
December 19, 2022
December 20, 2022
December 21, 2022
December 22, 2022
December 23, 2022
December 24, 2022
December 25, 2022
December 26, 2022
December 27, 2022
December 28, 2022
December 29, 2022
December 30, 2022
January 2, 2023
January 3, 2023
CELL PHONE POLICY (2022-2023)
If a WMS student brings a cell phone or headphones to school, they must be silenced and placed out of sight from the beginning to the end of the instructional day.
- Ringer and notification sound off
Placed out of sight:
- Stored safely in the student's assigned locker.
SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST (2022-2023)
All Hazelwood Middle School students will need the following:
- 48 #2 Pencils
- 1 package of blue or black pens
- 2 pink erasers
- 8 spiral notebooks (ELA, Social Studies, and Electives)
- 4 composition notebooks (Math and Science)
- 8 folders (3-hole punched)
- 2 packages of loose leaf paper
- 4 highlighters (any color)
- Binder (3 inch preferred)
- Earbuds (wired)
- Pencil pouch (zipper preferred)
- 1 pack of graph paper Scientific calculator
Students in Orchestra/Band will need the following:
- Personal instrument shoulder rest/rock stop (orchestra only)
- Rosin (orchestra only)
Suggested Donations, but not required:
- 2 boxes of facial tissues
As a reminder, the State of Missouri requires the following immunizations for incoming 8th graders:
- Tdap, which contains pertussis vaccine.
- MCV, one dose of MCV is required. The dose must be given after 10 years of age.
How to update your 8th grader's immunization record?
- Email the updated record to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload a copy to Parent Portal.
- Fax a copy to WMS (314)953-7813.
- Drop off a copy at WMS.
- Mail a copy to the school.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at 314-953-7800.
SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDES FOR FAMILIES
The guides were created by TikTok, Instagram, and the National Parent Teacher Association. The guides contain information on TikTok and Instagram terms, content, connections, and more. The guides help parents and guardians take an active role in the child’s TikTok and Instagram experience.