Below is the 22-23 school year uniform policy.
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white polo style shirt, collared button-up shirt, turtle neck, sweater or sweatshirt
- Collared shirts and turtleneck shirts must be worn and visible under sold blue, yellow, gray or white cardigans, sweaters or sweatshirts when worn together
- Shirts must have sleeves
- Shirts and tops do not have to be tucked, but must be long enough (waist length or longer) to be tucked in and stay tucked.
- Logos must be quarter-sized or smaller. Any size school logos are allowed
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white dresses with collar and sleeves
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts with hoods worn down at all times indoors
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts must be worn right side out.
- No tee-shirts can be worn as a top or shirt unless the tee-shirt is a spirit shirt.
- No hats or baseball caps
- No pajamas, no sleepwear and no visible undergarments
- Solid tan/khaki, navy blue or black bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts)
- Only school logos are allowed.
- All bottoms including pants, shorts, skirts, capris, skorts and gauchos may not be shorter than the student’s full arm length (must meet the fingertip rule).
- No baggy or sagging pants or shorts
- Pants, shorts, capris, gauchos, skorts must be hemmed.
- Athletic shorts and bottoms must be spirit wear.
- No pajamas, sleepwear, or visible undergarments
- No sweatpants, denim, or pants having with the appearance of denim
- No tight, form-fitting pants including leggings or biking shorts (unless worn under a dress or skirt)
- No holes or rips in clothing
- Athletic shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes, boots, or sandals with backs (All shoes must have a back.)
- No flip-flops or slides (Athletic slides and slide sandals are not permitted.)
6:30 PM HSD Board Meeting
December 19, 2022
December 20, 2022
December 21, 2022
December 22, 2022
December 23, 2022
December 24, 2022
December 25, 2022
December 26, 2022
December 27, 2022
December 28, 2022