Goal 1 – Improve Student Achievement
Goal 2 - Differentiate and Expand Resources and Services for Students
Goal 3 – Enhance Professional Growth
Goal 4 - Maintain Fiscal Responsibility
Goal 5 – Increase Parent and Community Involvement
MISSION AND CORE VALUE STATEMENTS
In a culture of high expectations and excellence, our students will become lifelong learners equipped with 21st Century skills for success as global citizens.
Core Value Statements
- High student achievement based on multiple measures as we prepare students to become global citizens.
- A diverse staff that is caring, culturally competent, well trained, and highly effective in their roles.
- Holding ourselves accountable for a culture of excellence with high standards in both academics and behavior.
- Maintaining fiscal responsibility of the district’s assets and resources while utilizing best financial practices.
- A supportive learning environment that fosters healthy socio-emotional development for all students.
- Preparing students with global thinking and skills to make them productive in college, career, and life in the 21st century.
- Community involvement that drives high parental and community/stakeholder engagement, effective partnerships, and positive relationships with informative communication.