Name of Committee:
Name of Committee Leader(s):
Purpose of the Committee:
- To demonstrate to staff that they are valued, respected and appreciated by administration and the Board of Education.
- To bolster staffs morale, increase school/ district climate with the goal of retaining staff.
- To establish a culture of caring where all employees feel appreciated and valued for going above and beyond.
Expectations for the Committee Members:
- To share their current staff recognition practices.
- To gather information from colleagues regarding staff recognition practices in each building and department.
- To gather information from teacher level regarding ideas/suggestions to make the school/district a better place to work.
- To create a district staff recognition program that acknowledges all employees of the district and recognizes them publicly for going above and beyond.
- To develop criteria for staff to by honored and recognized.
- To identity external partners who would donate gift cards, meals, etc.
Committee Meeting Dates (All meeting times are from 4:30pm - 5:30pm)
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Monday, March 4, 2019- canceled
- Thursday, April 25, 2019
- Audrey Cherry-Bates
- Brenda Henson
- Chauncey Granger
- Connie Steinmetz
- Dennis Newell
- Michael Thelen
- Vershaun Howze
- Vickie Wideman
Please send suggestions to Chantel Hart at email@example.com