• New Student Enrollment

    Documents Needed for Enrollment

    1. Proof of Residency (one of the following)

      • Deed of Trust
      • Current Mortgage Statement
      • Most recent real estate tax receipt
      • Current Lease


    2. Two current utility bills, dated within 30 days, in enrolling parent’s name

    3. Current Occupancy Permit

    If your family is residing with someone who lives in the school district, call the residency office, (314) 953-5041

    * Original state-issued birth certificate for the student
    * Student’s current immunization record (required before the student can attend class)
    * Transcript for students entering grades 9-12 or
    * Most recent report card for students entering grades K-8
    * Student’s discipline record from the previous school for students entering grades 6-12
    * Parent/Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
    * Documentation regarding legal guardianship (court ordered guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster    care placement letter if applicable
    * Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
    * Current 504 Accommodation Plan if applicable


                                            For additional information, please call (314) 953-5141


  • New Student Enrollment