Below is the 22-23 school year uniform policy.
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white polo style shirt, collared button-up shirt, turtle neck, sweater or sweatshirt
- Collared shirts and turtleneck shirts must be worn and visible under sold blue, yellow, gray or white cardigans, sweaters or sweatshirts when worn together
- Shirts must have sleeves
- Shirts and tops do not have to be tucked, but must be long enough (waist length or longer) to be tucked in and stay tucked.
- Logos must be quarter-sized or smaller. Any size school logos are allowed
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white dresses with collar and sleeves
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts with hoods worn down at all times indoors
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts must be worn right side out.
- No tee-shirts can be worn as a top or shirt unless the tee-shirt is a spirit shirt.
- No hats or baseball caps
- No pajamas, no sleepwear and no visible undergarments
- Solid tan/khaki, navy blue or black bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts)
- Only school logos are allowed.
- All bottoms including pants, shorts, skirts, capris, skorts and gauchos may not be shorter than the student’s full arm length (must meet the fingertip rule).
- No baggy or sagging pants or shorts
- Pants, shorts, capris, gauchos, skorts must be hemmed.
- Athletic shorts and bottoms must be spirit wear.
- No pajamas, sleepwear, or visible undergarments
- No sweatpants, denim, or pants having with the appearance of denim
- No tight, form-fitting pants including leggings or biking shorts (unless worn under a dress or skirt)
- No holes or rips in clothing
- Athletic shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes, boots, or sandals with backs (All shoes must have a back.)
- No flip-flops or slides (Athletic slides and slide sandals are not permitted.)
In the case of Alternative Methods of Instruction days (AMI), North Middle School will provide online learning activities for students. The online activities are not optional and are expected to be completed by all students by the end of each day. Students can access their assignments on AMI/Inclement Weather Days in their Google Classroom. Student attendance on AMI days, will be based on completion of the assignments given that day.
Teachers will be available throughout the day to offer support for students. Each teacher will provide the time he/she will be available to students on Google Meet to assist students on AMI/Inclement Weather days. Parents and students can access teachers via email and/or phone throughout the entire instructional day on AMI/Inclement Weather days. If a parent contacts a teacher outside of school hours, that teacher will reply to the parent via email or phone within 24 hours.
Please use the link below to access your child’s Google Meets.