December 14, 2021
5:30 PM HSD Board Meeting
December 16, 2021
December 20, 2021
December 21, 2021
December 22, 2021
December 23, 2021
December 24, 2021
December 25, 2021
Below is the 21-22 school year uniform policy.
Shirts, Sweaters, Sweatshirts
- Any solid color blue, yellow, gray, or white
- Logos must be quarter-sized or smaller. Any size school logos are allowed.
- Shirts must be collared button-up or polo-style or turtleneck
- Collar or turtleneck shirts must be worn under sweaters or sweatshirts
- Spirit sweatshirts that don’t zip up can be worn without a collar shirt underneath.
- Sweatshirts must be worn right side out.
- Shirts must be long enough to be tucked in and stay tucked (do not have to be tucked)
- Shirts must have sleeves
- No tee shirts can be worn as a top shirt unless the tee shirt is a spirit shirt.
Pants, Shorts, Capris, Gauchos, Skorts, or Skirts
- Tan/khaki, navy blue or black bottoms
- Only school logos are allowed
- No more than one size larger than waist size
- All bottoms must be worn at the waist
- Pants, shorts, capris, gaucho, skorts, skirts must be hemmed
- Shorts, capris, skirts, skorts and gauchos may not be shorter than the student’s arm length
- No baggy or sagging pants or shorts are permitted
- No sweatpants, denim, or pants with the appearance of denim
- No tight, form-fitting pants (ex. leggings)