22-23 Uniform Policy
Below is the 22-23 school year uniform policy.
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white polo style shirt, collared button-up shirt, turtle neck, sweater or sweatshirt
- Collared shirts and turtleneck shirts must be worn and visible under sold blue, yellow, gray or white cardigans, sweaters or sweatshirts when worn together
- Shirts must have sleeves
- Shirts and tops do not have to be tucked, but must be long enough (waist length or longer) to be tucked in and stay tucked.
- Logos must be quarter-sized or smaller. Any size school logos are allowed
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white dresses with collar and sleeves
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts with hoods worn down at all times indoors
- Solid blue, yellow, gray, black or white sweatshirts must be worn right side out.
- No tee-shirts can be worn as a top or shirt unless the tee-shirt is a spirit shirt.
- No hats or baseball caps
- No pajamas, no sleepwear and no visible undergarments
- Solid tan/khaki, navy blue or black bottoms (pants, shorts, or skirts)
- Only school logos are allowed.
- All bottoms including pants, shorts, skirts, capris, skorts and gauchos may not be shorter than the student’s full arm length (must meet the fingertip rule).
- No baggy or sagging pants or shorts
- Pants, shorts, capris, gauchos, skorts must be hemmed.
- Athletic shorts and bottoms must be spirit wear.
- No pajamas, sleepwear, or visible undergarments
- No sweatpants, denim, or pants having with the appearance of denim
- No tight, form-fitting pants including leggings or biking shorts (unless worn under a dress or skirt)
- No holes or rips in clothing
- Athletic shoes, dress shoes, casual shoes, boots, or sandals with backs (All shoes must have a back.)
- No flip-flops or slides (Athletic slides and slide sandals are not permitted.)