• Workers permit

    Workers permits can also be picked up in the counselors office. Workers permits are not signed at the high school. They should be taken to the Administrative building at 15955 New Halls Ferry Road (by Hazelwood Central High). There is more information about obtaining a workers permit in the link.

    Comments (-1)