Immunization Requirement for Incoming 8th Graders
As a reminder, the State of Missouri requires the following immunizations for incoming 8th graders:
- Tdap, which contains pertussis vaccine.
- MCV, one dose of MCV is required. The dose must be given after 10 years of age.
How to update your 8th grader's immunization record?
- Email the updated record to email@example.com.
- Upload a copy to Parent Portal.
- Fax a copy to WMS (314)953-7813.
- Drop off a copy at WMS.
- Mail a copy to the school.
If you have any questions, please contact the school at 314-953-7800.