- Hazelwood School District
- District Homepage
District Residency Department to Open April 6
The Hazelwood Residency Department will open on Monday, April 6, 2020, with limited capacity including enrollments for the current (2019-2020) school year and kindergarten enrollments for the 2020-2021 school year. Registration for students who were previously in grades K-11 will begin after July 1, 2020.
The Registration Department will also be processing requests from graduates for transcripts once a week. Currently enrolled students need to contact their home school for transcripts. Fees for transcripts will be waived during this extended school closure.
For enrollments, please call: 314-953-5041
For transcripts, please call: 314-953-5068
After speaking to the Enrollment Department, families enrolling will need to email the following documents to email@example.com.
A scan or photograph of:
- Original state-issued birth certificate for the student*
- Student’s current immunization record (required before the student can attend class)*
- Transcript for students entering grades 9-12 or
- Most recent report card for students entering grades K-8*
- Student’s discipline record from the previous school for students entering grades 6-12*
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
- Documentation regarding legal guardianship (court-ordered guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster care placement letter if applicable
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP)* if applicable
- Current 504 Accommodation Plan* if applicable
- Parenting plan or custody agreement if applicable
*denotes something Hazelwood School District can request from the previous school and parent would not need to provide this if the previous school can provide it; however, they will not be able to be enrolled and start school in Hazelwood without these documents.
Residency Documents (one of the following)
- Deed of Trust
- Current Mortgage Statement
- Most recent real estate tax receipt
- Current Lease
- one current utility bill, dated within 30 days, in enrolling parent’s name
Parent will then be sent the “Quick Registration Form” to fill out and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
The family will then receive the online registration forms for the 2020-2021 school year emailed to the email on file after July 1, 2020.