Mr. Rohr's 4th Grade Superstars!!!
4th Grade Schedule
- 8:40 - 8:50 - Arrival/Morning Meeting/Breakfast in Room
- 8:50-10:30 - ELA Block (And RTI) (9:15-9:45 R. Wilderson)
- 10:30-11:25 - Specials (M-Art, T-Music, W-Gym, Th-Library, F-Gym)
- 11:25-11:55 - Lunch/Recess
- 12:00-1:00 - Begin Rotations (Frey in room 16, Rohr in room 18, Miller in room 17)
- 1:00-2:00- Second Rotation (Frey in room 17, Rohr in room 16, Miller in room 18)
- 2:00-2:20 - Extra Recess/Sanitization Time/ Restroom Break
- 2:20-3:20 - Last Rotation (Frey in room 18, Rohr in room 17, Miller in room 16)
- 3:20-3:40 - large scale RTI in homerooms
- 3:40-3:50 - Closing Circle/Dismissal
Degrees and Certifications:
BS in Elementary Education
Mr. Sam Rohr
Hello! My name is Sam Rohr, and this will be my third year at Larimore and my third year of teaching! I graduated from Quincy University in 2016 with a Bachelor's in Elementary Education. Currently, I have started graduate school at UMSL and I am working towards a Master's in Education with a Focus on Reading Education. I am excited to be back in the school this year and get to work with the students in person. Since we are back in school, we will be Departmentalized, which means the students will see all the teachers. I will be teaching Writing to the whole grade, Ms. Miller will be teaching Science and Social Studies, and Ms. Frey will be teaching Math. We all will teach Reading to our own classes in the morning. A big part of Reading will be for students to read 30 minutes each day. I am here to help out as much as I can so if you need me during the school day or during the school week you can contact me at my Google Phone Number: 573-544-0977 or you can contact me at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org. More information for the schedule and assignments will be coming soon! I am excited for this year and will be doing my best to make the most of it for the students!