Meet the 1st Grade Team
Mrs. Lawless, Room 5
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Master's in Special Reading K-12, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- 32nd year of teaching, 26 of those years at Lusher
- I have taught First, Second, and Third grades.
Favorite Quote: "Everything happens for a reason. Just believe!"
I'm inspired by... My students and colleagues inspire me every day to be the best teacher I can be!
Contact information: email@example.com
Mr. Schaper, Room 6
- 2 years of teaching experience
- 7 years of educational experience total
- Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education, Southeast Missouri State University
- I have taught 1st and 4th grade. First year at Lusher!
Favorite Quote: Be happy! It drives people crazy!!
I'm inspired by... Children who give level 4 effort in everything they do.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Arnold, Room 7
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary and Early Childhood Education from the University of Evansville.
- Master of Arts in Teaching from Lindenwood University.
- I have taught Preschool, Kindergarten, First, Second and Third Grades over the past 27 years.
Favorite Quote: "A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark."
I'm inspired by... the children who have walked through my doors and the wonderful teachers that I have worked with throughout the years.
Contact information: email@example.com
Mrs. Triplett, Room 9
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Special Education: Mild/Moderate Disability: Cross Categorical, Grades K-12 from the University of Missouri- St. Louis (UMSL)
- I've worked in education for 5 years.
- This is my second year as an educator. Last year I taught 2nd Grade.
Favorite Quote: "Things to remember: tomorrow is a new day, making mistakes is part of life, saying 'no' is okay, not everyone has to like you, and beauty & strength come from within."
I'm inspired by... family, friends, and students. Every day is a new day and as a community we continue to learn from each other.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org