Meet the 1st Grade Team
Ms. Wilson-Green, Room 6
I have my B.S. in Elementary Education from the University of Missouri-St. Louis. I am currently working towards my master's degree in education with a reading certification through Fontbonne University. My teaching experience includes grades pre-K through 6th grade.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11
I'm inspired by...
I am inspired by progress.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Arnold, Room 7
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary and Early Childhood Education from the University of Evansville.
- Master of Arts in Teaching from Lindenwood University.
- I have taught Preschool, Kindergarten, First, Second and Third Grades over the past 27 years.
Favorite Quote: "A child's life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark."
I'm inspired by... the children who have walked through my doors and the wonderful teachers that I have worked with throughout the years.
Contact information: email@example.com
Mrs. Triplett, Room 5
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education and Special Education: Mild/Moderate Disability: Cross Categorical, Grades K-12 from the University of Missouri- St. Louis (UMSL)
- I've worked in education for 5 years.
- This is my second year as an educator. Last year I taught 2nd Grade.
Favorite Quote: "Things to remember: tomorrow is a new day, making mistakes is part of life, saying 'no' is okay, not everyone has to like you, and beauty & strength come from within."
I'm inspired by... family, friends, and students. Every day is a new day and as a community we continue to learn from each other.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org