Community Flyer Upload Instructions
Our district cooperates with approved community partners by posting digital flyers online and distributing them electronically through our service provider, Peachjar. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we have transitioned from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type).
- Log into your new Peachjar account
- Click send a flyer
- Follow the prompts to Upload your Flyer
o The flyer must be in PDF format
o It can be multiple pages as long as it is no more than 6 Mb in size
For information on Peachjar costs click this link Peachjar Fees. The fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
The Hazelwood School District approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by a Hazelwood school or program
The Hazelwood School District does not approve the distribution of:
- Commercial advertising of any kind
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children
- Materials that cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school
- Materials that are lewd, obscene, libelous or slanderous
- Materials that discriminate against employees, students or others on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law
- Materials that violate copyright laws
Before you submit your flyer, remember:
- All flyers that are not generated by the Hazelwood School District, its schools or employees must include the following disclaimer: The Hazelwood School District does not endorse and is not responsible for any business, service or event advertised in this flyer
- All flyers must have contact information clearly printed on them
- All organizations seeking approval to distribute materials must be non-profit organizations, and the materials must announce or publicize activities or events that are of interest to the District’s students and their parents
For questions or comments, please email: email@example.com