Welcome to the Hazelwood School District!
The Hazelwood School District is a diverse school district in suburban St. Louis, Missouri and is the second largest district in St. Louis County. The School District is Fully Accredited by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
New Student Enrollment
Proof of Residency
- Residency Documents (one of the following)
- Deed of Trust
- Current Mortgage Statement
- Most recent real estate tax receipt
- Current Lease
- Two current utility bills, dated within 30 days, in enrolling parent’s name
- Current Occupancy Permit
- If your family is residing with a relative or friend who lives in Hazelwood School District, call (314) 953-5141
- Original state-issued birth certificate for the student
- Student’s current immunization record (required before the student can attend class)
- Transcript for students entering grades 9-12 or
- Most recent report card for students entering grades K-8
- Student’s discipline record from the previous school for students entering grades 6-12
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s current driver’s license or state ID
- Documentation regarding legal guardianship (court-ordered guardianship, not power of attorney) or foster care placement letter if applicable
- Most recent Individual Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Current 504 Accommodation Plan if applicable
- Parenting plan or custody agreement if applicable
For additional information, please call (314) 953-5141.